viernes, 25 de diciembre de 2015

Star Wars, The Force Awakens.

Spoiler Alert!

I went to the theatre last monday with a couple of friends in order to watch the new Star Wars movie, the Force Awakens. I've been a star wars fan since I can remember, so I went to the cinema with two different fealings. To begin with I coudn't wait to watch it since the first moment I heard about the new movie. However I also felt fear, as the director wasn't George Lucas, and the productoeas Disney, I was scared about the possibility that my favourite saga was destroyed with a weak argument and only with the idea of making money.

The film was great, some parts were slow but the whole film was a great experince. When I watch the tittle I felt as a children watching the Episide I, A New Hope back in the 60's. Watchin the heros of my chilhood, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, C3P0, R2D2 and Chewbacca back again was awesome. The last scene Han Solo dies when his son, Ben Solo, better known as Kylo Ren killed him with his lightsaber was very sad, as he was my favourite character.

I recommend everyone to watch this new film while I wait for the Episode VIII.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario