lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

Entrance of the week.

Game of Thrones, TV show or books?

Everybody has watch an adatation of their fovorite book, in my case is the HBO TV show Game of Thrones, based on the George RR Martin books, A Song of Ice and Fire.

I consider the show a great entreteiment, however  when I read the books, I was transported to an amazing world of knights, dragons and politics treasons which I hadn't feel watching the show. There has been five books and five seasons. The first season is quite similar to the first book, however the show have been loosing the idea of an adaptation to be a own quimera result of invented things by the producers. The season five was a Bebelplatz full of wrong decisions that some character won't ever took. The show runners decided to force some characters do some decisions just to gain the hate to the views and killing them finally.

I'm not against change the books plot since I understand there are things that are difficult to recreate on the little screen, but I can't stand changes without meaning to the plot, just to make the show something to be talk.

I recommend everybody to watch the show but if you really want to summerge in Westeros and that amazing world, read the books, is a pleasure.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario